May 7, 2012 Headlines: Geithner Declares Success with China, Analysis of Jobs Numbers, and More
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner declares success in the recent China trade talks.
HuffPo: AAM's Scott Paul on why we shouldn't be celebrating anytime soon.
WSJ: Steelworkers respond to accusations that enforcing trade law with China isn't worth the cost.
TIME: Why the recovery isn't generating enough jobs.
WSJ: Further analysis of the disappointing jobs numbers.
Krugman: Mitt Romney's job creation promises are nowhere near reality.
WSJ: Video report on the rise of labor force dropouts.
The Atlantic: 13 charts making the economic case for Obama's re-election.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014