May 7, 2012 Headlines: Geithner Declares Success with China, Analysis of Jobs Numbers, and More
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner declares success in the recent China trade talks.
HuffPo: AAM's Scott Paul on why we shouldn't be celebrating anytime soon.
WSJ: Steelworkers respond to accusations that enforcing trade law with China isn't worth the cost.
TIME: Why the recovery isn't generating enough jobs.
WSJ: Further analysis of the disappointing jobs numbers.
Krugman: Mitt Romney's job creation promises are nowhere near reality.
WSJ: Video report on the rise of labor force dropouts.
The Atlantic: 13 charts making the economic case for Obama's re-election.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014