May 7, 2012 Headlines: Geithner Declares Success with China, Analysis of Jobs Numbers, and More
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner declares success in the recent China trade talks.
HuffPo: AAM's Scott Paul on why we shouldn't be celebrating anytime soon.
WSJ: Steelworkers respond to accusations that enforcing trade law with China isn't worth the cost.
TIME: Why the recovery isn't generating enough jobs.
WSJ: Further analysis of the disappointing jobs numbers.
Krugman: Mitt Romney's job creation promises are nowhere near reality.
WSJ: Video report on the rise of labor force dropouts.
The Atlantic: 13 charts making the economic case for Obama's re-election.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014