May 30, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing and the Election, Electric Cars in China, Chinese Subsidies, and More
AP: Where the candidates stand on manufacturing.
WSJ: Democracy helps to improve the standard of living in China.
CE: Changes in the U.S.-China trade relationship.
WaPo: Manufacturing jobs are created by small and medium businesses.
WSJ: The Dallas Fed sees deteriorating conditions for manufacturing jobs.
538: The economy weighs heavily on Obama’s re-election chances.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014