May 30, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing and the Election, Electric Cars in China, Chinese Subsidies, and More
AP: Where the candidates stand on manufacturing.
WSJ: Democracy helps to improve the standard of living in China.
CE: Changes in the U.S.-China trade relationship.
WaPo: Manufacturing jobs are created by small and medium businesses.
WSJ: The Dallas Fed sees deteriorating conditions for manufacturing jobs.
538: The economy weighs heavily on Obama’s re-election chances.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013