May 30, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing and the Election, Electric Cars in China, Chinese Subsidies, and More
AP: Where the candidates stand on manufacturing.
WSJ: Democracy helps to improve the standard of living in China.
CE: Changes in the U.S.-China trade relationship.
WaPo: Manufacturing jobs are created by small and medium businesses.
WSJ: The Dallas Fed sees deteriorating conditions for manufacturing jobs.
538: The economy weighs heavily on Obama’s re-election chances.
Related recent Blogs
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014