May 17, 2012 Headlines: Germany-China Relationship, Industrial Production Up, Summer Employment, and More
IHT: Germany and China are building a close relationship, and that has some observers taking note.
WSJ: Industrial production rises.
MW: The solar industry is bracing for a decision on imposing tariffs on illegal Chinese goods.
TIME: First-time unemployment claims are unchanged since last week.
The Hill: Lawmakers want reciprocal access to China’s banks.
NYDN: Summer employment will be up this year, including in manufacturing.
Krugman: Comparing Q1 GDP growth across developed nations.
WSJ: The economic growth and model of a modern Chinese megalopolis.
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014