May 17, 2012 Headlines: Germany-China Relationship, Industrial Production Up, Summer Employment, and More
IHT: Germany and China are building a close relationship, and that has some observers taking note.
WSJ: Industrial production rises.
MW: The solar industry is bracing for a decision on imposing tariffs on illegal Chinese goods.
TIME: First-time unemployment claims are unchanged since last week.
The Hill: Lawmakers want reciprocal access to China’s banks.
NYDN: Summer employment will be up this year, including in manufacturing.
Krugman: Comparing Q1 GDP growth across developed nations.
WSJ: The economic growth and model of a modern Chinese megalopolis.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014