May 17, 2012 Headlines: Germany-China Relationship, Industrial Production Up, Summer Employment, and More
IHT: Germany and China are building a close relationship, and that has some observers taking note.
WSJ: Industrial production rises.
MW: The solar industry is bracing for a decision on imposing tariffs on illegal Chinese goods.
TIME: First-time unemployment claims are unchanged since last week.
The Hill: Lawmakers want reciprocal access to China’s banks.
NYDN: Summer employment will be up this year, including in manufacturing.
Krugman: Comparing Q1 GDP growth across developed nations.
WSJ: The economic growth and model of a modern Chinese megalopolis.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014