May 10, 2012 Headlines: China's National Dream, Congress Takes Action on Trade, Chen Guangcheng and More
The Atlantic: Trying to decipher the Chinese Dream.
The Hill: Congress wants to protect domestic footwear companies from foreign dumping.
NYT: Tracking manufacturing growth across the country.
The Hill: Yesterday the House passed a reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank.
TIME: What's next for the Eurozone?
WSJ: The Chen Guangcheng saga gives little hope for a future of Chinese dissent.
NYT: The future of manufacturing.
The Hill: A renewed push for tax cuts for companies that bring jobs back home.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014