May 10, 2012 Headlines: China's National Dream, Congress Takes Action on Trade, Chen Guangcheng and More
The Atlantic: Trying to decipher the Chinese Dream.
The Hill: Congress wants to protect domestic footwear companies from foreign dumping.
NYT: Tracking manufacturing growth across the country.
The Hill: Yesterday the House passed a reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank.
TIME: What's next for the Eurozone?
WSJ: The Chen Guangcheng saga gives little hope for a future of Chinese dissent.
NYT: The future of manufacturing.
The Hill: A renewed push for tax cuts for companies that bring jobs back home.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014