June 7, 2012 Headlines: China Cuts Interest Rate, Skills Training, and More
NYT: According to the Fed, the economy grew modestly thanks to manufacturing.
WaPo: Auto dealers are suing an Indian truck company for fraud.
MW: Manufacturing in the U.K. is likely to shrink over the rest of the year.
WBEZ: The importance of skills training for a manufacturing workforce.
Related recent Blogs
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- What can we expect from the upcoming Treasury report on exchange rates? • by mmcmullan • 04/08/2014