June 4, 2012 Headlines: Jobs Numbers Analysis, China Currency Update, and More
WSJ: Friday’s jobs numbers were unequivocally terrible. Analysis from economists.
Bloomberg: Mitt Romney’s economic advisors reiterate the promise to crack down on China’s cheating.
NYT: China is increasing production by turning to machines, not workers.
AP: Global stocks fell on the bad jobs numbers.
WSJ: Factory activity was down across the globe.
NYT: As the 23rd anniversary of the Tiananmen Square crackdown approaches, Chinese censors are working overtime.
Related recent Blogs
- IMTS 2014: The View From AAM's Booth • by mmcmullan • 09/12/2014
- Sneak Peek: Titan-American Built Star Titan Gilroy Chats with Scott Paul about the Made-in-China Bay Bridge • by elizabethbb • 09/10/2014
- Visit AAM This Week at the International Manufacturing Technology Show • by TGarland • 09/07/2014
- Manufacturing sector gains zero jobs in August: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/05/2014
- China trade deficit hits new record in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/04/2014
- Joe Biden Praises Apprenticeships at NH Shipyard • by mmcmullan • 09/03/2014
- We’re Celebrating Factory Man — and You Could Win a Copy! • by elizabethbb • 09/03/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014