June 19, 2012 Headlines: China's Entrepreneurs, Skilled Workers Suffer, G-20, and More
WSJ: The complications with starting a business in China.
NYT: Skilled workers continue to suffer the recession, accepting lower pay.
Politico: The House Intelligence Committee is investigating Chinese telecommunications companies.
Bloomberg: Japan is about to become the second-largest market for solar power.
AP: The G-20 summit in Mexico shows world leaders united behind job creation policies. Will any action come of it?
NYT: A Chinese spacecraft has docked with a small space station.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014