June 19, 2012 Headlines: China's Entrepreneurs, Skilled Workers Suffer, G-20, and More
WSJ: The complications with starting a business in China.
NYT: Skilled workers continue to suffer the recession, accepting lower pay.
Politico: The House Intelligence Committee is investigating Chinese telecommunications companies.
Bloomberg: Japan is about to become the second-largest market for solar power.
AP: The G-20 summit in Mexico shows world leaders united behind job creation policies. Will any action come of it?
NYT: A Chinese spacecraft has docked with a small space station.
Related recent Blogs
- A look at apparel manufacturing on the anniversary of the Bangladeshi factory disaster • by mmcmullan • 04/24/2014
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014