July 9, 2012 Headlines: Weak Jobs Numbers, China and Inflation, Infrastructure Needed, and More
WSJ: Analysis of June’s weak jobs numbers.
AP: Firefighting C-130s are hampered because the factory that made vital equipment is now closed.
The Hill: Congress is running out of time to act on a trade deal with Russia.
IHT: China’s economy is on the brink of disaster.
NYT: What can Wen Jiabao do to strengthen China’s economy?
Bloomberg: Improving economy for China in the second half of the year?
WSJ: Inflation in China fell in June.
Bonddad: The recent East Coast power outage shows how important it is it invest in infrastructure.
The Hill: Will the Fed act given the recent jobs data?
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014