July 9, 2012 Headlines: Weak Jobs Numbers, China and Inflation, Infrastructure Needed, and More
WSJ: Analysis of June’s weak jobs numbers.
AP: Firefighting C-130s are hampered because the factory that made vital equipment is now closed.
The Hill: Congress is running out of time to act on a trade deal with Russia.
IHT: China’s economy is on the brink of disaster.
NYT: What can Wen Jiabao do to strengthen China’s economy?
Bloomberg: Improving economy for China in the second half of the year?
WSJ: Inflation in China fell in June.
Bonddad: The recent East Coast power outage shows how important it is it invest in infrastructure.
The Hill: Will the Fed act given the recent jobs data?
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014