July 9, 2012 Headlines: Weak Jobs Numbers, China and Inflation, Infrastructure Needed, and More
WSJ: Analysis of June’s weak jobs numbers.
AP: Firefighting C-130s are hampered because the factory that made vital equipment is now closed.
The Hill: Congress is running out of time to act on a trade deal with Russia.
IHT: China’s economy is on the brink of disaster.
NYT: What can Wen Jiabao do to strengthen China’s economy?
Bloomberg: Improving economy for China in the second half of the year?
WSJ: Inflation in China fell in June.
Bonddad: The recent East Coast power outage shows how important it is it invest in infrastructure.
The Hill: Will the Fed act given the recent jobs data?
Related recent Blogs
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- Labor Day Travel a Reminder Why We Need Infrastructure Investment • by elizabethbb • 08/29/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014