July 28, 2011 Headlines: AAM's Manufacturing Poll, Romney Takes on Obama on China, and More
Politico: AAM’s Manufacturing Poll shows people want manufacturing jobs and don’t see Washington taking any action on that front.
WSJ: Mitt Romney takes on Obama on China’s trade policies.
Reuters: China’s Aircraft Carrier program is worrying her neighbors.
USAT: Another casualty of high unemployment: car sales.
Toledo Blade: According to the Fed, manufacturing growth has slowed.
The Nation: For an eye-opening read, check out the potential for American collapse based on supply chain shocks.
WaPo: The cost of failing to maintain our infrastructure is spiraling upwards.
WaPo: The economy has slowed to a pace less than a crawl, and the potential for catastrophe is huge.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013