July 10, 2012 Headlines: Slow Economy, China's Luxury Jets, Obama and Outsourcing, and More
NC: The economy isn’t creating jobs, and we need serious action.
The Atlantic: China’s demand for luxury airliners is growing.
NYT: Hawker Beechcraft is in talks to sell itself to a Chinese rival.
AP: China’s trade was down in June, and that’s bad news.
NYT: What does deflation mean for China’s economy?
NYT: The GOP hits back on Obama as “Real Outsourcer-in-Chief”.
WaPo: Democrats also are concerned about Obama’s record with outsourcing.
IHT: Pollution in the Pearl River Delta is at historic highs.
WSJ: The hidden good news in last week’s dismal jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014