July 10, 2012 Headlines: Slow Economy, China's Luxury Jets, Obama and Outsourcing, and More
NC: The economy isn’t creating jobs, and we need serious action.
The Atlantic: China’s demand for luxury airliners is growing.
NYT: Hawker Beechcraft is in talks to sell itself to a Chinese rival.
AP: China’s trade was down in June, and that’s bad news.
NYT: What does deflation mean for China’s economy?
NYT: The GOP hits back on Obama as “Real Outsourcer-in-Chief”.
WaPo: Democrats also are concerned about Obama’s record with outsourcing.
IHT: Pollution in the Pearl River Delta is at historic highs.
WSJ: The hidden good news in last week’s dismal jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014