January 30, 2011 Headlines: Factories Grow, GDP Analysis, China Chemical Spill, and More
Bloomberg: Applesauce, Automobiles, and the groundswell of manufacturing growth.
WSJ: Economists analyze recent GDP numbers, and the results are sobering.
WSJ: Secretary Geithner sees 2%-3% growth in 2012.
Bloomberg: Cadmium spill in China threatens the drinking water for millions of people.
WaPo: VW of America is talking growth at the Washington Auto Show.
The Hill: Job growth aids consumer confidence, which grows more jobs. Finally, a good economic cycle to be in.
WaPo: Comparing the Obama and Reagan recoveries.
The Hill: Stakes are high for the coming jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: AAM staff selects gifts for wearing, riding and carrying • by LDonia • 12/21/2013
- #ShopAmerica: The American-made gift you make yourself ... sort of • by LDonia • 12/20/2013
- Rep.Tim Ryan leads effort to prioritize U.S. manufacturing in tax reform discussions • by TGarland • 12/20/2013
- December 20, 2013: Manufacturing weathermen • by mmcmullan • 12/20/2013
- Guest Post: Congressman Tim Ryan on the importance of American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/19/2013
- QOTD: AAM President Scott Paul talks young workers in manufacturing • by TGarland • 12/19/2013
- December 19, 2013: New gig for Baucus? • by mmcmullan • 12/19/2013
- Missed our #ShopAmerica twitter chat? We've got you covered! • by LDonia • 12/18/2013
- WE ARE ... made in Pennsylvania • by TGarland • 12/18/2013
- December 18, 2013: Selling the trade agenda • by mmcmullan • 12/18/2013