January 23, 2011 Headlines: Positive Jobs Trends, China's Pollution, Making iPhones, and More
Time: How permanent is the recent positive trend for manufacturing jobs?
NYT: What it would take to make the iPhone in America.
Yglesias: Why don’t we let the workers come here to build iPhones?
Politico: The House GOP wants to present a united front on Jobs in 2012. Will it be followed with serious action?
WSJ: China looks to expand their blue water naval capacity.
EE: Why Mitt Romney isn’t a Rockefeller, Carnegie, or Vanderbilt.
WSJ: More (but small) positive signs for the economy.
The Hill: Previewing the State of the Union, tax reform will not feature prominently.
WSJ: Comparing the official Beijing pollution data to measurements at the U.S. Embassy.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013