January 2, 2012 Headlines: Romney Wins Iowa, Obama Talks Economy, Manufacturing Looking Up, and More
USAT: Obama takes his economic pitch to Cleveland today, located in the important swing state of Ohio.
Bloomberg: More on the President’s election year strategy.
Paul Krugman: Fact-checking Romney’s claims on Obama’s jobs numbers.
WSJ: An interactive chart on manufacturing activity by country.
DFP: The CEO of Chrysler and Fiat tells Chrysler workers of their successes.
WSJ: Orders are increasing, and that is speeding up factory production.
The Hill: US Manufacturing ended 2011 on a high note.
WSJ: China’s chief regulator says that state-owned enterprises have a “natural monopoly.”
FP: Hu Jintao thinks China is losing the culture war.
Related recent Blogs
- IMTS 2014: The View From AAM's Booth • by mmcmullan • 09/12/2014
- Sneak Peek: Titan-American Built Star Titan Gilroy Chats with Scott Paul about the Made-in-China Bay Bridge • by elizabethbb • 09/10/2014
- Visit AAM This Week at the International Manufacturing Technology Show • by TGarland • 09/07/2014
- Manufacturing sector gains zero jobs in August: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/05/2014
- China trade deficit hits new record in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/04/2014
- Joe Biden Praises Apprenticeships at NH Shipyard • by mmcmullan • 09/03/2014
- We’re Celebrating Factory Man — and You Could Win a Copy! • by elizabethbb • 09/03/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014