January 2, 2012 Headlines: Romney Wins Iowa, Obama Talks Economy, Manufacturing Looking Up, and More
USAT: Obama takes his economic pitch to Cleveland today, located in the important swing state of Ohio.
Bloomberg: More on the President’s election year strategy.
Paul Krugman: Fact-checking Romney’s claims on Obama’s jobs numbers.
WSJ: An interactive chart on manufacturing activity by country.
DFP: The CEO of Chrysler and Fiat tells Chrysler workers of their successes.
WSJ: Orders are increasing, and that is speeding up factory production.
The Hill: US Manufacturing ended 2011 on a high note.
WSJ: China’s chief regulator says that state-owned enterprises have a “natural monopoly.”
FP: Hu Jintao thinks China is losing the culture war.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014