January 2, 2012 Headlines: Romney Wins Iowa, Obama Talks Economy, Manufacturing Looking Up, and More
USAT: Obama takes his economic pitch to Cleveland today, located in the important swing state of Ohio.
Bloomberg: More on the President’s election year strategy.
Paul Krugman: Fact-checking Romney’s claims on Obama’s jobs numbers.
WSJ: An interactive chart on manufacturing activity by country.
DFP: The CEO of Chrysler and Fiat tells Chrysler workers of their successes.
WSJ: Orders are increasing, and that is speeding up factory production.
The Hill: US Manufacturing ended 2011 on a high note.
WSJ: China’s chief regulator says that state-owned enterprises have a “natural monopoly.”
FP: Hu Jintao thinks China is losing the culture war.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014