January 2, 2012 Headlines: Romney Wins Iowa, Obama Talks Economy, Manufacturing Looking Up, and More
USAT: Obama takes his economic pitch to Cleveland today, located in the important swing state of Ohio.
Bloomberg: More on the President’s election year strategy.
Paul Krugman: Fact-checking Romney’s claims on Obama’s jobs numbers.
WSJ: An interactive chart on manufacturing activity by country.
DFP: The CEO of Chrysler and Fiat tells Chrysler workers of their successes.
WSJ: Orders are increasing, and that is speeding up factory production.
The Hill: US Manufacturing ended 2011 on a high note.
WSJ: China’s chief regulator says that state-owned enterprises have a “natural monopoly.”
FP: Hu Jintao thinks China is losing the culture war.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014