February 2, 2011 Headlines: China and Europe, Unemployment by State, Factory Activity Up, and More
AP: China may contribute to Europe’s bailout fund.
The Hill: If unemployment doesn’t keep falling, it’s very bad news for President Obama.
Ezra Klein: Taking Speaker Boehner to task for his view on infrastructure projects.
WSJ: State-by-state unemployment.
NYT: China’s state-run media attacks critics of a crackdown on Tibetans.
The Hill: Factory growth was the fastest in 7 months.
NYT: Manufacturing and construction both are growing industries.
MM: China’s production quotas on rare earth minerals barely skirt WTO regulations.
WSJ: A chart showing factory activity across the globe.
Related recent Blogs
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- Labor Day Travel a Reminder Why We Need Infrastructure Investment • by elizabethbb • 08/29/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- Made in China: “A Mistake That Will Be Hard to Turn Around For Decades” • by elizabethbb • 08/27/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014