February 2, 2011 Headlines: China and Europe, Unemployment by State, Factory Activity Up, and More
AP: China may contribute to Europe’s bailout fund.
The Hill: If unemployment doesn’t keep falling, it’s very bad news for President Obama.
Ezra Klein: Taking Speaker Boehner to task for his view on infrastructure projects.
WSJ: State-by-state unemployment.
NYT: China’s state-run media attacks critics of a crackdown on Tibetans.
The Hill: Factory growth was the fastest in 7 months.
NYT: Manufacturing and construction both are growing industries.
MM: China’s production quotas on rare earth minerals barely skirt WTO regulations.
WSJ: A chart showing factory activity across the globe.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Congress Still Hasn't Made a Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by mmcmullan • 07/30/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014