December 23, 2010 Headlines
In 2009, the U.S. had the sharpest increase in manufacturing productivity globally.
The President preps for a visit from Chinese Premier Hu Jintao in the new year.
Sen. Sherrod Brown speaks out on illegal Chinese clean energy subsidies.
Plus, more on the Obama administration's WTO case against China.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- We’re Live From Netroots Nation! • by elizabethbb • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014