April 26, 2012 Headlines: Fed's April Statement, U.K. Recession, Economics and Elections, and More
WSJ: The Fed’s April statement.
The Atlantic: The U.K.’s is entering a double-dip recession, thanks to the Cameron government’s austerity plans.
Krugman: The subtle austerity of the Obama administration has cost the economy 1.3 million jobs.
WSJ: China’s crackdown on free speech on the internet has taken down another journalist.
The Hill: A poor economic situation this fall would aid the Romney campaign.
WSJ: Chrome is in at the Beijing Auto Show.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014