April 26, 2012 Headlines: Fed's April Statement, U.K. Recession, Economics and Elections, and More
WSJ: The Fed’s April statement.
The Atlantic: The U.K.’s is entering a double-dip recession, thanks to the Cameron government’s austerity plans.
Krugman: The subtle austerity of the Obama administration has cost the economy 1.3 million jobs.
WSJ: China’s crackdown on free speech on the internet has taken down another journalist.
The Hill: A poor economic situation this fall would aid the Romney campaign.
WSJ: Chrome is in at the Beijing Auto Show.
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014